The appointment of an auditor is as important as that of a director’s appointment. To appoint an auditor, a consent letter has to be prepared in the first step.
Here is the already drafted format of Consent Letter for Auditor’s Appointment.
<Name of Company>,
<Address of Company>
Sub: Consent for Appointment as Auditor and Certificate of Eligibility
Pursuant to the section 139 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with rules made thereunder, I, <name of auditor>, Chartered Accountant hereby give my consent for being appointed as Statutory Auditor of <name of company> for the financial year <year of appointment>.
Further, I hereby certify the following conditions:
- My firm is eligible for and is not disqualified for appointment under the Companies Act, 2013, the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and rules and regulations made thereunder;
- The proposed appointment is as per the terms provided under the Companies Act, 2013;
- The proposed appointment is within the limits laid down by or under the authority of the Companies Act, 2013;
- There are no proceedings against the auditor or audit firm pending with respect to professional matters of conduct.
I also certify that I satisfy the criteria and am qualified u/s 141 of the Companies Act, 2013 to be appointed as the Statutory Auditor of the Company.
Detail of our Firm is as below:
- Name of the Firm:
- Constitution of the firm:
- Firm Registration Number:
- Address of office of the Firm:
- PAN of the Firm:
- GST of the Firm:
- Membership number:
- Email id of the firm:
We look forward the professional relationship with the company.
For <CA Firm Name>
FRN <Firm Registration Number>
<name of CA>
Contact EAdvisors for acquiring professional services.
Eadvisors are committed to provide the clients with quality services in cost-effective manner.